Wrinkles & Lines
Wrinkles are a by–product of the ageing process. With age skin cells divide more slowly and the inner layer called the dermis begins to thin. The network of elastin and collagen fibres, loosen and unravel causing loss of skin elasticity and depressions on the surface.
Wrinkles & lines fall into two categories: dynamic and static.
- Dynamic wrinkles — these develop from repeated facial movements. If you pucker your lips around a straw frequently, you might get lip lines.
- Static wrinkles — these result from a loss of elasticity and the taking over of gravity. Wrinkles that you see on the lower cheek are static.
Dynamic wrinkles can become static wrinkles over time. Fine smile lines morph into more prominent folds when our cheeks loose plumpness and slump in middle age.
Wrinkles & Lines treatments
- Bio–Microneedling – stimulates the body's scar–healing response and increase skin cell renewal.
- Meso microneedling – a series of microneedles push a nourishing serum underneath the skin, encouraging rejuvenation of the entire area.
- Micro genius – uses RF energy with insulated microneedling to make sure your skin is treated at the exact layer to lift the skin and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- OxyGeneo Facial – the 3–in–1 super facial; exfoliates, oxygenates & infuses. OxyGeneo provides a unique approach to facial treatments.
- Tripollar facial treatment – stimulates the body's scar–healing response and increase skin cell renewal.
Due to the varying nature of wrinkles & lines, consultations are always required. This way our trained aesthetician can put together a treatment package that best meets your needs.