Skin is a seamless organ, like a fine cloth protecting valuable assets. Imagine a piece of silk. Just one small tear can make a big difference in how it looks. And it's the same with skin. Any burn, injury, or other trauma, such as surgery, can cause a scar.
The truth is the scar will never completely go away. But there are some methods that can help reduce its size and change its appearance.
Scarring is a natural part of the healing process after an injury. Its appearance and its treatment depend on multiple factors. The depth and size of the wound or cut and the location of the injury matter. So do your age, genes, sex, and ethnicity.
- After acne scarring (article)
- MJ Exposé Scar and Mark Serum (product)
- Bio–Microneedling – stimulates the body's scar–healing response and increase skin cell renewal.
- Derma microneedling – a cosmetic procedure that is used to encourage collagen production by taking advantage of the body's natural healing response.
- Fibroblasting – a non–surgical procedure that uses protein and collagen components to improve your skin texture and offer a smoothing effect.
- Meso microneedling – a series of microneedles push a nourishing serum underneath the skin, encouraging rejuvenation of the entire area.
- MJ's scar removal treatment – is an undisclosed and specialised treatment which MJ personally developed throughout the many years of experience and training.
- PicoSure® – the energy delivered causes pores to slowly disappear through your body's natural healing process, revealing clearer, more beautiful–looking skin.
- TCA peel – makes use of a light chemical peel to help control oil, lighten hyperpigmentation, and even out skin colour.
Due to the varying nature of scars, consultations are always required. This way our trained aesthetician can put together a treatment package that best meets your needs.